Keeping your house organized and clean can seem to be a huge task. It takes up a lot of your energy and time. You need to create good habits for every day and not clean the house when you have an event. If you follow those habits every day your home will automatically be clean and you won’t have to worry about it. You should know where to start. If you have the right equipment and things by your side cleaning becomes easier.
You may not even get time to clean as we all have a very busy lifestyle these days. You may find it difficult to manage all the daily errands and then take out time for cleaning. This article is going to list ways in which you can keep your house clean all 7 days of a week which are easy to follow and not at all time-consuming.
How To Disinfect Your Home
It has become more essential to disinfect your home than before after the Corona crisis as now those germs pose a danger to your and your family’s life. First, you should clean all the surfaces as you need to remove any debris, dust or contaminants. This can be done by wiping all the surfaces by dipping a clean hand towel into a cleaning spray or soapy water.
The next step would be applying a good disinfectant to the surfaces. Keep in mind that the disinfectant is suitable for the surface you are applying. The best, easiest and quickest way to do this is to use a disinfectant spray or disinfectant wipes. You can use disinfectant liquids for the floors as you have to clean a larger area.
What Tools Or Habits To Use To Keep Organized
There are certain tools and habits that you can imply in your daily life to keep your house clean and organized.
- Make a to-do list of the things you need to do for example take the trash out, clean the TV etc,
- Keep the things in their places after use. This will eliminate the extra clutter and will take only a minute to do so.
- Appoint a specific place for every item in your house to keep it organized.
- Always make your bed once you wake up.
- Fold your clothes after use.
- Clean the area after your meals.
- Clean the bathroom once a week.
Can a Messy Room Cause Anxiety?
The type of environment we live in has an effect on our well-being and thinking thus living in a messy room can produce negative thoughts and anxiety. A messy, untidy and cluttered environment generates higher levels of the stress hormone known as cortisol in our brains than normal. Thus if you stay in a clean room your brain will have lower levels of cortisol which will, in turn, make you more productive and optimistic. When you stay in a dirty space your mind also becomes cluttered making you unproductive and then resulting in anxiety.
Hence, keeping your house clean is very important for your mental being. An unclean environment induces bad thoughts that are not good for your mental health.
Ways To Stay Organized And Clean
Here are some of the tips that can help you in being organized.
- Throw away all the unnecessary stuff.
- Making a simple routine of cleaning for each day.
- Focus on one place at a time.
- Organize the place once you get up from there.
- Try completing some of the tasks at night itself in case you do not get ample time in the morning.
- Don’t leave trash anywhere.
- If there is a spill clean it right away.
- Designate a place for dirty clothes so that they don’t have to stay on your chairs.
These are the best tips and tricks that always help you in keeping your house clean and organized at all times. Additionally you can buy a clamp on power strip with usb. This way all your wires and plugs will be in one place and will look organized. It is needed for electrical appliances such as a TV that has a lot of wires. Those wires hang out from everywhere. If you get one of these you won’t have to worry about that.